1.7
Ease of Use

I have bought Jura machines and accessories for more than 12 years. I purchased a frother from them two months ago and they said not warrantied if bought from store that is a dealer only if we buy directly from them. BEWARE! I will NEVER EVER purchase another Jura item.

Top dollar and if you want a warranty have to buy from them.

Spoke to Taylor and then Christine today who spoke to her supervisor and they can't do anything. Anyone wanting to have a warranty must purchase directly from the company not an authorized dealer.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of jura capresso warranty from Jura Capresso. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $69 and wants Jura Capresso to "just send me the parts, as christine said they were covered. container might be the issue as well".

The most disappointing in user's experience was being given the run around and not offering to resolve it. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jura Capresso for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jura Capresso?

Comments

COMPLETELY incorrect about your comment. As long as you purchase from an authorized retailer you have a warranty. get your facts straight.